Wednesday, October 7, 2015

$RIGP Breaks Out to the Upside, Handing Us a 24% Open Gain

Here's a stock I recommended to $10 Trigger Alert subscribers on October 1.

Visit StockCharts.com to see more great charts.

(updated chart)

I recommended RIGP because of the double bottom. Also, it paid a fat dividend that looked fairly safe. And I thought the oil market was due for a turnaround (due to bullish action in both oil and Exxon-$XOM).

All these things turned out to work in our favor. Now, RIGP is breaking out to the upside. Of course, we'll have to see where it ends the day, and anything can happen (including reversals!).

Good luck and good trades to you all. And remember, you can ask me anything in my Scutify.com chat at 1 pm Eastern Time on October 7 (today). The link for that is  https://www.scutify.com/premium-scuttles.aspx…

No comments:

Post a Comment