Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Will Gold find support at $1260 or lower? Chart!

Here's a chart I whipped up on Stockcharts. It shows where I see support for gold.

Visit StockCharts.com to see more great charts.

Permalink

You can see that price support at $1,260 lines up closely with the 200-day moving average at $1,258.  So we can expect support there.

But what I would prefer is for gold to pull back to deeper support at its uptrend. That might be a great platform for gold and miners to launch higher.

We'll see how it plays out. Good luck and good trades to you.

Sean

2 comments:

  1. I give praise to Mr Pedro enough for his help in securing a loan to buy our new home for our family. Pedro was a wealth of information and he helped educate me and my family as to why a home loan was the best option for our particular situation. After conferring with Pedro Jerome and our financial advisor everyone agreed that a home loan was the perfect solution.
    You can contact Mr PEDRO JEROME if you also looking for any kind of loan on Email/Whatsapp
    email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +1-8632310632

    ReplyDelete