Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Trump Keeps Talking the Dollar Downward

Recently we saw the U.S. dollar slide after President Trump said "our dollar is getting too strong." But that's not the first time he's talked the greenback lower.


Source

So, do you think Trump will change his mind and start talking the dollar up? Or does it suit his economic goals to have the dollar move lower against the currencies of China, Japan and Europe?


I think he wants a cheaper dollar. And that should be bullish for gold.


Just something to think about.



P.S. I’m putting the finishing touch on a virtual goldmine of my favorite microcap stocks in the metals and mining space. And I’m planning to unveil these to our very best subscribers in the coming weeks. If you’d like us to notify you about not only what to buy … but also precisely when … just let me know by clicking this link here.

1 comment: