Tuesday, April 18, 2017

How I'm Playing Gold and Miners Right Now

In other news, even though the dollar is weaker, gold is down today. It must be technicians selling as gold bumps up against the big downtrend I told you about.

The good news for gold is all the bearishness we're seeing now. Story after story about how gold must surrender its gains. I'm expecting whipsaw volatility as first the bulls, then the bears, then the bulls, then the bears get disappointed again.


But the fact is, fundamentals are seriously in gold's favor. I think we're going to break that downtrend. It just may take some time. Personally, I took some gains in PureFunds ISE Junior Silver ETF ($SILJ) yesterday. But I'm holding on to plenty of other positions. I don't want to be THAT GUY who sells everything at the first sign of trouble, then ends up crying in his beer.


And I may buy SILJ again soon. Or I may end up kicking myself because I miss the next entry.


But there is plenty of else that looks good. And the more pressure there is on good miners, the more of a banquet of bargains is laid before us.


P.S. I’m putting the finishing touch on a virtual goldmine of my favorite microcap stocks in the metals and mining space. And I’m planning to unveil these to our very best subscribers in the coming weeks. If you’d like us to notify you about not only what to buy … but also precisely when … just let me know by clicking this link here.

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to read you!
    I bought First Majestic in the dip (mid Feb) and sold them just before the Euro started to rise (yes imagine that!).
    My brain problem is to accept that a falling USD must mean a rising EUR. I am so afraid of this Euro experiment that I bought a mountain of PM, esp silver.
    I subscriped to your virtual goldmine although I do not expect to be able to invest from Europe into smallest stocks. But anyway, I like to think with likeminded people. Thanks Sean!
    Fin

    ReplyDelete