Friday, April 11, 2014

Hot Links for Friday

I've been very productive this week.

At FreeMarketCafe.com, I wrote this story:

Who Will the Russian Bear Maul Next?

It's a follow-up to the piece I wrote last week ...

Russia's Newest Oil and Gas Project: Crimea

Meanwhile, at InvestmentU, I had the following story ...

It's Easier Than You Think to Cripple America

And we've also posted my recent conference presentation ...

Winners of the Nat-Gas Revolution

I also posted a subscribers-only Gold & Resource Trader issue on Friday with five red-hot charts and my market outlook. Here's one of those charts ...

And on Wednesday, I sent out my Oxford Resource Explorer Weekly Wire. That's for subscribers only, but it included this chart ...

Profit opportunities are brewing my friends. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment