Friday, October 4, 2013

Blogroll Shout-Out to Otto and Jesse

A couple of excellent bloggers have put me on their blog-rolls, so I just wanted to give them a thank-you.

http://incakolanews.blogspot.com/ was first, and if you aren't reading "IKN" as it's known, written by the crusty but venerable Otto Rock, then you should. He has the scoop and the low-down on South American mining stocks. He also calls mining execs and PR spokespeople out on BS all the time, so it's a great place for a reality check.


Plus, some slimy analysts seem to hate him, and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that.


The second blog-roll I landed on was http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/, aka "
Jesse's Café Américain".  It's run by Jesse, aka Arthur. He's very good on gold but he does so much more.  He collects and analyzes information on precious metals and economics, and he has a moral core that comes through in his writings that I really admire.

If some other blogger has me on his or her blog-roll, please let me know. And if you want to make recommendations for blogs I should put on my blog-roll, also let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment